Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to the Dodge Dynasty Blog!

Hey, everyone. I created this blog because for many years (at least 10 but really as far back as 20), I have had a really great appreciation for one American-made car that not many others do...the Dodge Dynasty.

It might seem strange to like a car with a conservative reputation, but no matter how much I've tried to dislike the Dynasty, there are times I look at it and find it to be the most beautiful, unique, eye-catching car ever made and wish others felt that way. I've pretty much given up on trying to fight my strong like for this model car and have accepted it. This is a part of my personality that will very likely not die. It's stuck with me strongly this long, so chances are, I will always like this car.

The purpose of this blog is to share some of my thoughts about the Dodge Dynasty and maybe various other things relating to it - as well as to show appreciation for a car I felt should have been more well-received. I hope to blog more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment